Setting Goals For Weight Loss
EVERYONE, I MEAN EVERYONE wants to look GOOD and feel GREAT!
However, this requires you to eat the right foods and exercise daily. Of course, you already knew that!
You know, there is a big difference between knowing what to do and doing what you know. Setting goals for weight loss is the bridge that spans this gap between knowing what to do and doing what you know.
It appears that most people fail to look good and feel great because they never take the time to set goals for weight loss.
As the old adage goes, "If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time."
How To Set Goals To Lose Weight?
Knowledge is only half the battle. Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle explains everything you need to know about weight loss and exercise. However, the greater challenge for you is applying that knowledge and taking action.
Setting goals for weight loss is the BRIDGE that spans the gap between knowing what to do and doing what you know.
Here are some goal setting tips for weight loss:
- Set Specific Goals - I want to lose 12 kg in 3 months and then maintain my ideal weight by eating the right foods and making exercise a part of my day.
- Set Measurable Goals - The above goals are measurable.
- Set Realistic Goals - The above goals are realistic.
- Set short-term and long-term goals - The above goals are short and long term.
- Write out your goals extensively.
- Write out the emotional reasons why you want to achieve your goals.
- Review and update your goals once they are achieved.
- Reward yourself once you have achieved a goal.
Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle will assist you in setting realistic and measurable goals for weight loss.
If you are willing to set aside the time, then setting goals for weight loss will produce action, create energy, maintain motivation and propel you forward in your quest to look good and feel great.
You need all the encouragement you can get! Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle is a weight loss program that assists you through the whole process of losing weight.
Creating Free Articles And Website Content - Free Articles Directory
Designed by www.jc-website-designs.com with Adobe Dreamweaver